“It has always been about doing things bigger and better than anyone could imagine.” – Bob Groesbeck, Planet 13February 4, 2021
“The whole industry is steeped in the feminine” – Tara Wells, Ganja GoddessFebruary 9, 2021
In this episode, Len is joined by Matthew Carr. Matthew Carr is the Chief Trends Strategist of The Oxford Club. He is the Editor of Profit Trends, Strategic Trends Investor, The VIPER Alert, Dynamic Fortunes and Trailblazer Pro.
With almost two decades of financial experience under his belt, Matthew’s expertise ranges from classic industries such as oil and mining to cutting-edge markets like small cap tech, cannabis and cloud computing.
In this episode:
- Cannabis trends for 2021
- Len gives Matthew 1 million dollars to allocate to 7 cannabis stocks – where will he put his
- Innovative Industrial Properties
- Canopy Growth
- Tilray Inc. and Aphria Inc
- Green Thumb Industries
- Speculative Plays
- Columbia Care
- Planet 13
- Cresco Labs
- Village Farms International
- Coming in as a new cannabis stock investor
- Look at market cap and annual sales
- Canopy, Acerage Holdings, TerrAscend
Find the episode right here: The Pot.Live Podcast – Episode 107.